I LOVE Legos. Most kids my age LOVE Legos. My dad LOVES legos.  Most adults his age, think they are too big for Legos, but they aren't.  My dad is so cool like that.
I also LOVE science.  Most kids my age don't know they love science.  My dad LOVES science.  Most adults his age, don't think kids can understand awesome science, but they can.  My dad knows that and teaches me awesome science.
I'm going to teach kids my age, that they do love science.  I'm going to teach adults that kids are smart enough to learn awesome science.
If you love Legos, but you're not sure about science, this is the club for you.  If you want to understand awesome science then this is the club for you.
I'll be sharing my awesome science and my awesome lego mind here on this blog.  You can join the club by doing your own awesome science and legos at your house!
Leave comments on awesome science you'd like to learn and on Lego projects you'd like to see.
JOIN THE CIUB!!!!


P.S.Part of the lego part of this club is meeting up at certain places and building lego tops and using them like bay blade's.There will also be top spinning champion ships and you can also WIN cool prizes!!!!!!!!!!!




P.P.S.That's another reason to.....
JOIN MY CLUB!!!!!













































































































Comments

  1. This is great Everett! Legos are wonderful and it's fantastic to see them as science as well. Good luck with your club! Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cool. I’m excited to see what you do with legos!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooo cool everrett! That sounds like an awesome club! I wish we lived closer because I know Jeremiah would LOVE to learn and build legos with you! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool blog! I wish I had more legos in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do we join the club. We all love legos at our house And science and creating cool awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to understand awesome science! I can't wait to learn from you, and help me like science more! I can't wait to see more of your creations, as well. I wish we lived closer so we could officially join your club, can we be far away members?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many legos, so little time. Science is awesome, and deserves a lot of time. How do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment